In the game LEGO® Juniors Create & Cruise children of 4-7 years can come up with and create their own machines and mini-figures LEGO.
Collect coins and get access to virtual sets LEGO, which can be collected by a simple touch to the screen. Collected sets will become part of the colorful 3D landscape of the game, in which your child is waiting for new adventures.
Game Create & Cruise contains many examples of realistic constructions of LEGO, and also offers impressive scenarios for games with the child. For example, you can try to guess why a beautiful princess is riding a police car, which instead of the wheels has legs?
* No in-app purchases
* NEW levels with exciting scenarios
* NEW models: new sets for construction and fun games. Now your child can play with helicopters and big trucks!
* A large selection of mini-frogs and many original machines for combining and creating new equipment. The more you play, the more items you get!
* Bright, funny and friendly animation clips and melodies
* Intuitive icons and navigation buttons, simplifying the game. The ability to read and write is not required.
* Build virtual models from cubes LEGO®
* No third-party advertising
* No links to sites
More about LEGO® Juniors:
The LEGO® Juniors series is designed to give children 4-7 years of age a positive first experience of assembling the known and simple models from LEGO cubes. Details of LEGO Juniors sets are sorted by numbered packages, which allows you to immediately start the game. A child can collect a set without the help of the parents, which will become an additional source of pride for the small builder.
Contact LEGO Customer Support for assistance.
Contact information can be found at http://service.lego.com/contactus
For more information, see http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of LEGO Group. © The LEGO Group, 2017