Instagram is an easy way to talk about what is happening next to you. Subscribe to updates of your friends and relatives to know what’s going on, and find accounts of other people from around the world who publish what you like. Join the community of more than 500 million people and share everything that happens next to you throughout the day – be it something really important or ordinary.
Use Instagram to:
• Publish photos and videos that you want to save in your profile. Edit them with filters and creative tools, and combine short clips into large videos.
• Add multiple photos and videos at once (as many as you want and download!) In your stories. Revitalize them by adding text and pictures. Such photos and videos will disappear after 24 hours and will not appear in the grid of your profile or in the tape.
• Communicate with friends and subscribers on the air. At the end of the broadcast, the story disappears.
• Send to Instagram Direct disappearing photos and videos, text messages and publications from your tape for different groups and friends.
• View the stories and live broadcasts of other people on which you are subscribed, in the row at the top of your tape.
• Find news, photos and videos that you might like, and subscribe to new accounts on the “Interesting” tab.