Tell customers about your business with Google Search and Maps. Once you’ve verified your business on Google My Business, you can learn about how customers interact with your online resources, work with reviews, and promote your brand.
– Enter the name, address and business hours of the company.
– Add photos.
– Work with customer feedback.
– Find out how many users are looking for your company and where they are.
– Get alerts when customers are discussing your company.
– Manage the branches of the company through a single interface, and also grant other users the rights of administrators and managers.
– Location: The address of your company is your current location.
– Contacts: the e-mail address completion function is used to send invitations.
– Images: the service gets access to photos taken at your company address.